Found 5 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 1 (2022): (Available online : 1 April 2022)||Aqueous Humour Malondialdehyde Level as Oxidative Stress Marker In Types Of Glaucoma||Abstract PDF|
|Maharani Maharani, Puspita Kusuma Dewi, Riski Prihatningtias, Arief Wildan, Trilaksana Nugroho, Edward Kurnia Setiawan Limijadi, Fifin L. Rahmi|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||The role of neuron-specific enolase (NSE) and S100B protein in the incidence of acute postoperative cognitive dysfunction (POCD) in geriatric patients receiving general anesthesia||Abstract pdf|
|Muhammad Alvin, Prananda Surya Airlangga, Edward Kusuma, Prihatma Kriswidyatomo, Pudji Lestari, Yunias Setiawati|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||The Effect of Beta vulgaris L. on the Malondialdehyde Levels in Male Wistar Rats Exposed to Cigarette Smoke||Abstract pdf|
|Alya Berliana Suharso, Puspita Kusuma Dewi, Edward Kurnia Setiawan Limijadi, Amallia Nuggetsiana Setyawati|
|Vol. 4 No. 2 (2015)||ANNUAL BALI INTERNATIONAL COMBINED CLINICAL MEETING||Abstract PDF|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Role of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) as a acute prerenal kidney injury marker: Exploring factors associated with its postoperative levels in hypotension-controlled otorhinolaryngology surgery||Abstract pdf|
|Andy Nauman Saputra, Prananda Surya Airlangga, Boby Abdul Rahman, Edward Kusuma, Prihatma Kriswidyatomo, Christrijogo Sumartomo|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items