Found 3 items.
|Vol. 6 No. 3 (2017): Integrated Biomedical Laboratory Conference Special Issue||Hepcidin and Matriptase-2 as a potential biomarker for responsiveness to oral iron supplementation in adolescents female with iron deficiency anemia||Abstract PDF|
|Yuliana Heri Suselo, Sri Wulandari, Amelya Augusthina Ayusari, Dono Indarto|
|Vol. 6 No. 1 (2017): (Available online: 1 April 2017)||Eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid in fish oil capsule supplementation in obese children decreases serum interleukin-6 and hepcidin and improves iron status||Abstract PDF|
|I Gusti Lanang Sidiartha, I Made Bakta, I Made Wiryana, I Wayan Putu Sutirtayasa, Damayanti R Sjarif|
|Vol. 3 No. 2 (2014)||ROLE OF HEPCIDIN IN MECHANISM OF ANEMIA CHRONIC DISEASE PATIENTS||Abstract PDF slider|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 3 of 3 items