Found 5 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Anti-inflammatory effects and potential mechanisms of Mitragyna speciosa methanol extract on λ-karagenan-induced inflammation model||Abstract pdf|
|Hotimah Masdan Salim, Choirotussanijjah, Evi Sylvia Awwalia, Ilham Putera Alam|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Exercise decrease the expression of MCP-1 in perivascular adipose tissue (PVAT) in obese mice||Abstract pdf|
|Hotimah Masdan Salim, Aisyah Aisyah, Michio Shimabukuro|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||The effect of pursed-lips breathing and diaphragm exercises on the quality of life of COPD patient assessed by six-minutes walk test||Abstract pdf|
|Mulyadi, Ida Muna Junita, Teuku Zulfikar, Nurrahmah Yusuf, Mulkan Azhary, Hotimah Masdan Salim|
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): (Available online : 1 August 2022)||The protective effect of intermittent fasting and physical exercise on obesity through changes in muscle diameter||Abstract pdf|
|Aisyah, Hotimah Masdan Salim|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||The effect of syzygium polyanthum (wight) extract in histological changes of kidney in diabetic mice model||Abstract pdf|
|David Sajid Muhammad, Hotimah Masdan Salim, Cici Dita Virlliana, Adyan Donastin, Agus Aan Adriansyah|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items