Found 3 items.
|Vol. 9 No. 1 (2020): (Available online: 1 April 2020)||Factors related to the use of internet in Bali by women as a source of information about pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care: a cross-sectional study||Abstract PDF|
|Ni Wayan Ariyani, I Made Ady Wirawan, Dyah Pradnya Paramitha Duarsa|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Diagnostic test of Immature Granulocyte Ratio (IG Ratio) to detect Early-Onset Neonatal Sepsis (EONS)||Abstract pdf|
|Sherly Karolina Simanjuntak, Sianny Herawati, Made Sukmawati, I Wayan Putu Sutirta Yasa, Ni Kadek Mulyantari, Anak Agung Wiradewi Lestari, I Nyoman Wande, I Made Ady Wirawan|
|Vol. 9 No. 1 (2020): (Available online: 1 April 2020)||Class model of family planning based on predisposing, enabling and reinforcing factors in improving knowledge, attitude, family support and use of long-term contraception methods in fertile age pair of high risk||Abstract PDF|
|Rohani Rohani, I Made Ady Wirawan, Bagus Komang Satriyasa, Dyah Pradnya Paramitha Duarsa, Irianto Irianto|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 3 of 3 items