Found 6 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Management options for primary umbilical endometriosis: a case report||Abstract pdf|
|Hilwah Nora, Ima Indirayani, Rusnaidi, Razi Maulana|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||The outcome of leprosy associated asthma in pregnancy: a case report||Abstract pdf|
|Roziana, Hilwah Nora, Ima Indirayani, Cut Rika Maharani, Akmal Sujudi|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||A successful pregnancy complicated with ovarian cyst torsion in the first trimester||Abstract pdf|
|Ima Indirayani, Hilwah Nora, Roziana, Cut Rika Maharani, Rauzatul Jannah, Dara Meutia Ayu Febrina, Intan Chaharunia Mulya|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2023): Available online : 1 August 2023||Transverse vaginal septum: a case report||Abstract pdf|
|Hilwah Nora, Ima Indirayani, Rusnaidi, Heyza Damara Mutyara|
|Vol. 12 No. 1 (2023): (Available online : 1 April 2023)||Trial of labor in women with two previous caesarian sections: a challenge||Abstract pdf|
|Ima Indirayani, Hilwah Nora, Rusnaidi, Cut Meurah Yenni, Fatimah Zahara, Dara Meutia Ayu Febrina|
|Vol. 12 No. 1 (2023): (Available online : 1 April 2023)||Curcumin, a potential oral herbal male contraceptive: a review article||Abstract pdf|
|Hilwah Nora, Rajuddin , Hafizudin , Rachmad Suhanda, Ima Indirayani|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 6 of 6 items