Found 6 items.
|Vol. 9 No. 3 (2020): (Available online: 1 December 2020)||Correlation of plasma vitamin d receptors with the severity of psoriasis vulgaris||Abstract PDF|
|Made Swastika Adiguna, Luh Made Mas Rusyati, Prima Sanjiwani Saraswati Sudarsa|
|Vol. 9 No. 3 (2020): (Available online: 1 December 2020)||High serum interleukin-2 levels are associated with pruritus in chronic kidney disease undergoing regular hemodialysis||Abstract PDF|
|Luh Made Mas Rusyati, Yenny Kandarin, Ni Nyoman Tri Priliawati|
|Vol. 8 No. 3 (2019): (Available online 1 December 2019)||Diagnostic test using monofilament compared to electroneuromyography (ENMG) for detection of peripheral neuropathy in leprosy at Sanglah General Hospital, Bali-Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Luh Made Mas Rusyati, Putu Arie Sasmita, Made Swastika Adiguna|
|Vol. 9 No. 1 (2020): (Available online: 1 April 2020)||The role of psychological stress in atopic dermatitis through an increase of IL-31||Abstract PDF|
|Made Wardhana, Nyoman Suryawati, Luh Made Mas Rusyati|
|Vol. 12 No. 1 (2023): (Available online : 1 April 2023)||Systematic review: andrographolide as a potential Anti-inflammatory treatment for psoriasis||Abstract pdf|
|Indira Dharmasamitha, Ni Kadek Warditiani; Luh Mas Rusyati; DK Wati, Made Agus Gelgel Wirasuta|
|Vol. 12 No. 3 (2023): in Press Online : December 2023||Borderline type leprosy with variation of clinical manifestations and histopathology: two case reports||Abstract pdf|
|I Gusti Ayu Agung Dwi Karmila, Luh Made Mas Rusyati, Herman Saputra, Luh Gede Melia Puspita Sari|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 6 of 6 items