Found 3 items.
|Vol. 8 No. 3 (2019): Continuing Professional Development in Surgery - Indonesian General Surgeon Society (PABI) XVI||Correlation between the level of interleukin-6 serum and blood peripheral leukocyte in patients with severe traumatic brain injury||Abstract PDF|
|Edwin Calvin Bangun, Eko Prasetyo, Maximillian Christian Oley|
|Vol. 4 No. 2 (2015)||THERAPEUTIC MILD HYPOTHERMIA TOWARDS BLOOD LACTATE LEVELS AND GLASGOW COMA SCORE IN SEVERE TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY||Abstract PDF|
|D. T. Pardamean, E. Prasetyo, M. Oley|
|Vol. 1 No. 2 (2012)||Correlation Between Full Outline Unresponsiveness Score and Glasgow Coma Scale for Severe Head Injury Patients at Prof. dr. R. D. Kandou General Hospital, Manado-Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|W Jusuf, E Prasetyo, M Oley|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 3 of 3 items