Found 5 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Comparation of intestinal fatty acid binding protein (I-FABP) level between pre- and post-surgery and its associated determinants in patients with microscopic otorhinolaryngology surgeries||Abstract pdf|
|Yuda Atmajaya, Mohammad Satriyo Wibowo, Prananda Surya Airlangga, Maulydia, Prihatma Kriswidyatomo, Muhtarum Yusuf, Budi Utomo|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Role of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) as a acute prerenal kidney injury marker: Exploring factors associated with its postoperative levels in hypotension-controlled otorhinolaryngology surgery||Abstract pdf|
|Andy Nauman Saputra, Prananda Surya Airlangga, Boby Abdul Rahman, Edward Kusuma, Prihatma Kriswidyatomo, Christrijogo Sumartomo|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Correlation of S100B level and postoperative cognitive dysfunction (POCD) events among patients with ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeries with controlled hypotension||Abstract pdf|
|Boby Abdul Rahman, Prananda Surya Airlangga, Andy Nauman Saputra, Prihatma Kriswidyatomo, Agustina Salinding, Hamzah, Maulidya, Muhtarum Yusuf|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||The role of neuron-specific enolase (NSE) and S100B protein in the incidence of acute postoperative cognitive dysfunction (POCD) in geriatric patients receiving general anesthesia||Abstract pdf|
|Muhammad Alvin, Prananda Surya Airlangga, Edward Kusuma, Prihatma Kriswidyatomo, Pudji Lestari, Yunias Setiawati|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Association between the levels of muscle-specific creatinine kinase (CK-MM) and the incidence of persistent myalgia in COVID-19 survivors||Abstract pdf|
|Aria Adhiatma, Christrijogo Sumartono Waloejo, Bambang Pujo Semedi, Hamzah , Prihatma Kriswidyatomo, Pudji Lestari|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items