Found 7 items.
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||A patient with obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a case report||Abstract PDF|
|Starry Homenta Rampengan, Fery Budiman Santoso|
|Vol. 8 No. 2 (2019): (Available online 1 August 2019)||Cardiorenal syndrome type 1: a literature review||Abstract PDF|
|Starry Homenta Rampengan|
|Vol. 9 No. 3 (2020): (Available online: 1 December 2020)||Hypertensive emergency: an overview of heart as target organ damage||Abstract PDF|
|Starry Homenta Rampengan, H J Sunarto|
|Vol. 5 No. 3 (2016): (Available online: 1 December 2016)||Association of Helicobacter pylori and Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction||Abstract PDF|
|Starry Homenta Rampengan, Jimmy Posangi, Trina Ekawati Tallei, Suzanna Immanuel, Julius Lolombulan, Joedo Prihartono|
|Vol. 6 No. 3 (2017): (Available online: 1 December 2017)||The role of suppression of tumorigenicity-2 on the quality of life of patients with heart failure||Abstract PDF|
|Starry Homenta Rampengan, Janry Anton Pangemanan, Johan Gunadi, Nancy Lampus|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Transcatheter aortic valve implantation: A review article||Abstract pdf|
|Starry Homenta Rampengan, Jansen Chitrahadinata|
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): (Available online : 1 August 2022)||Acute myocardial infarction (AMI) in a patient with Human Immunodeficiency Virus infection||Abstract pdf|
|Starry Homenta Rampengan, Victor Billy F. Putra Untu|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 7 of 7 items