Found 3 items.
|Vol. 6 No. 2 (2017): (Available online: 1 August 2017)||Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNF-Î±), Nuclear Factor of kappa B (NF-kB) p65 and Calcineurin Expression play a role in the regulation of muscle regeneration process through aerobic exercise in HIV patients||Abstract PDF|
|Sri Mardjiati Mei Wulan, Hening Laswati, Windhu Purnomo, Alex Pangkahila, Nasronudin Nasronudin, Usman Hadi|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Secondary syphilis mimicking mid-borderline leprosy in HIV-positive patient||Abstract pdf|
|Rheza Rahmadika Putra, Usman Hadi|
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): (Available online : 1 August 2022)||A patient with CD4+ T cells deficiency and HIV negative with pulmonary tuberculosis, tuberculous pleuritis and meningitis tuberculosis||Abstract pdf|
|Anak Agung Fendy Triwicaksana, Musofa Rusli, M. Vitanata Arfijanto, Bramantono, Nasronudin, Usman Hadi|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 3 of 3 items