Found 2 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): (Available online : 1 August 2022)||Do social and environmental factors affect level of stress during COVID-19 among nursing students? Results from single center cross-sectional study in Malaysia||Abstract pdf|
|Siti Fatimah Sa’at , Annabelle Dimple Kharisha Gill , Bernard Jordan Damianus , Jeremy Dominic Saibun, Gill Lerrkey Ukim , Zulkhairul Naim bin Sidek Ahmad|
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): (Available online : 1 August 2022)||Associations between sociodemographic and level of knowledge, attitudes and practices towards COVID-19 among nursing students of University Malaysia Sabah, Malaysia||Abstract pdf|
|Abdul Rahman Ramdzan, Danish Shazrein Binti Kaslan, Mohd Nurman Bin Aman Setia, Don Harris Bin Sundang, Hetrice Hunsoi, Rachel Chin Zin Vun, Tan Ker Xin, Mohana A/P Saran, Zulkhairul Naim Bin Sidek Ahmad|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 2 of 2 items