Found 7 items.
|Vol. 9 No. 1 (2020): (Available online: 1 April 2020)||Hemisection of the first-molars mandibula: a case report||Abstract PDF|
|Ni Kadek Eka Widiadnyani|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||A rare case of isolated post-traumatic subscapularis abscess in a paediatric patient||Abstract pdf|
|Faris Indra Prahasta Bin Didi Indra, Syed Ibrahim bin Wan Mohamad Akbar, Mohd Anuar Ramdhan Bin Ibrahim, Ong Lik Han|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Spinal Cord Injury in Tuberculous Spinal Epidural Abscess Patient with Deficiency of Vitamin D : A Case Report with Literature Review||Abstract pdf|
|I Nyoman Semita, Ni Njoman Juliasih, Azham Purwandhono, Astuti Setyawardani, Muhammad Yuda Nugraha|
|Vol. 7 No. 3 (2018): (Available online: 1 December 2018)||Breast tuberculosis in Jakarta: Review of 7 cases||Abstract PDF|
|Farida Briani Sobri, Odetta Natatilova Halim|
|Vol. 10 No. 1 (2021): (Available online : 1 April 2021)||Pectoralis major myocutaneous flap for head and neck reconstruction: a case report||Abstract PDF|
|Oktahermoniza Oktahermoniza, Ari Oktavenra, Daan Khambri|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Diagnosis challenges of a patient with peritoneal tuberculosis masquerading as ovarian malignancy: a case report||Abstract pdf|
|Anggoro Satrio Bimantoro, Ummi Maimunah|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Comparative study of SOFA, WSESSSS, and CPIRO scoring systems as mortality predictors in a patient with complicated intra-abdominal infection||Abstract pdf|
|Gigih Laksamana Nugraha, Denny Septarendra, Tomy Lesmana|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 7 of 7 items