Found 7 items.
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||The effect of intravenous remifentanil and fentanyl postoperative delirium incidence in patients receiving elective orthopedic surgeries||Abstract pdf|
|Hanung Aryana, Dedi Susila, Belindo Wirabuana|
|Vol. 12 No. 1 (2023): (Available online : 1 April 2023)||Clonidine premedication was better in preventing hemodynamic response changes post laryngoscopy and endotracheal intubation compared to fentanyl premedication||Abstract pdf|
|Satrio Adi Wicaksono, Rio Kristian Nugroho, Taufik Eko Nugroho, Doso Sutiyono, Ery Leksana, Sulistiyati Bayu Utami|
|Vol. 7 No. 1 (2018): (Available online: 1 April 2018)||Comparison of analgesic effect and duration of midazolam and fentanyl addition to intrathecal bupivacaine 0.05% in lower limb orthopedic surgeries||Abstract PDF|
|Arazberdi Ghourchaie, Kazem Kazemnejad, Payam Soroudi|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Analysis of the effectiveness of sphenopalatine ganglion block on fentanyl needs in endoscopic endonasal surgery as measured by qNOX score||Abstract pdf|
|Agil Rumboko Sumitro, Agustina Salinding, Dedi Susila, Budi Sutikno|
|Vol. 6 No. 2 (2017): (Available online: 1 August 2017)||Bonfils intubation fiberscope versus C-MAC videolaryngoscope: hemodynamic stability and incidence of sore throat in endotracheal intubated patients||Abstract PDF|
|Tjokorda Gde Agung Senapathi, Made Wiryana, I Gusti Ngurah Mahaalit Aribawa, Andre Van Zundert, Otniel Adrians Labobar|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Low dose bupivacaine spinal anesthesia for emergency cesarean section in a patient with uncorrected tetralogy of fallot, presenting with placenta previa||Abstract pdf|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Anaesthetic management in the patient with thoracic–lumbar intradural tumor accompanied by heart failure and atrial fibrillation: a case report||Abstract pdf|
|Satrio Adi Wicaksono, Taufik Eko Nugroho, Sulistiyati Bayu Utami|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 7 of 7 items