Found 3 items.
|Vol. 2 No. 1 (2013)||GROUP-B STREPTOCOCCUS IN PREGNANT WOMEN: Prevalence of Colonization and Sensitivity Pattern in Denpasar during June 2007ï€May 2008||Abstract PDF|
|N Sri-Budayanti, N Hariyasa-Sanjaya|
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): (Available online : 1 August 2022)||Vesico-Peritoneal Fistula As A Rare Cause Of Peritonitis In Guillain-Barre Syndrome: A Case Report||Abstract pdf|
|Eriawan Agung Nugroho, Dimas Susilo Waridiarto, Nanda Daniswara, Sofyan Rais Addin, Dimas Sindhu Wibisono, Ardy Santosa|
|Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): (Available online : 1 August 2022)||Mielopathy’s Like Symptom in Guillain Barre Syndrome: Case Report||Abstract pdf|
|Ida Ahadiyati, Djohan Ardiansyah, Fadil|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 3 of 3 items