Found 5 items.
|Vol. 9 No. 3 (2020): (Available online: 1 December 2020)||Spontaneous conversion to sinus rhythm in atrial fibrillation after dual antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapy in patients with unstable angina||Abstract PDF|
|Agha Bhargah, I Gusti Agung Bagus Krisna Jayantika, I Putu Yuda Prabawa, Ida Bagus Putra Manuaba|
|Vol. 10 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||A patient with obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a case report||Abstract PDF|
|Starry Homenta Rampengan, Fery Budiman Santoso|
|Vol. 10 No. 1 (2021): (Available online : 1 April 2021)||Myasthenia gravis and arrhythmias in COVID-19: a case report||Abstract PDF|
|Dodik Tugasworo, Aditya Kurnianto, Retnaningsih Retnaningsih, Yovita Andhitara, Rahmi Ardhini, Daynuri Daynuri, Jethro Budiman|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Anaesthetic management in the patient with thoracic–lumbar intradural tumor accompanied by heart failure and atrial fibrillation: a case report||Abstract pdf|
|Satrio Adi Wicaksono, Taufik Eko Nugroho, Sulistiyati Bayu Utami|
|Vol. 12 No. 3 (2023): Available online : 1 December 2023||Scoring system for predicting the Post-Operative Atrial Fibrillation (POAF) in post-cardiac surgery: a literature review||Abstract pdf|
|Rahajeng Arianggarini Puspitasari, Yan Efrata Sembiring, Joan Angelina Sembiring|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items