Found 6 items.
|Vol. 9 No. 3 (2020): (Available online: 1 December 2020)||The effect of purple sweet potato (Ipomea batatas L) ethanol extract on Estrogen Receptor Alpha (ERÎ±) and SOD mRNA expression in the menopause-liver animal model||Abstract PDF|
|I Wayan Sugiritama, Ida Ayu Ika Wahyuniari, I Gusti Ayu Dewi Ratnayanti, Ni Made Linawati, I Gusti Nyoman Sri Wiryawan, Ni Luh Gede Yoni Komalasari, I Gusti Kamasan Nyoman Arijana|
|Vol. 8 No. 3 (2019): Continuing Professional Development in Surgery - Indonesian General Surgeon Society (PABI) XVI||The relationship of hormonal receptor, HER-2, and KI-67 changes after administration of anthracycline-based neoadjuvant chemotherapy with the results of histopathological grading in stage III breast cancer patients at Saiful Anwar Malang Regional Public H||Abstract PDF|
|Risal Wintoko, Hery Susilo|
|Vol. 3 No. 3 (2014)||ESTROGEN RECEPTORS OF HAIRS BLACKS AND WHITES||Abstract PDF|
|H. Laswati, and J. A. Pangkahila|
|Vol. 5 No. 1 (2016): (Available online: 1 April 2016)||Stage III-IV Uterine Prolapse Risk Factors: Sacrouterine Ligaments High Estrogen Receptor Alpha and Collagen III Expression and Low Elastin Expression||Abstract PDF|
|I Wayan Megadhana, Ketut Suwiyoga|
|Vol. 12 No. 1 (2023): (Available online : 1 April 2023)||Fibroblast growth factor 2 expression on lymph node metastasis in early-stage breast cancer||Abstract pdf|
|Diani Kartini, Sonar Soni Panigoro, Islam Akbar Alam, Alban Willian Dien, Dewi Sumaryani Soemarko, Tantri Hellyanti, Jessica Dewati Wardhana, Kevin Varian Marcevianto|
|Vol. 12 No. 3 (2023): in Press Online : December 2023||Current insight flavonoid quercetin in epithelial maturation vagina for menopause treatment: a narrative review||Abstract pdf|
|Sarah Fitria Andini, Eighty Mardiyan Kurniawati, Gatut Hardianto, Tri Hastono Setyohadi|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 6 of 6 items