Found 5 items.
|Vol. 9 No. 1 (2020): (Available online: 1 April 2020)||Prevalence of giardiasis and its associated factors among livestock and rivers in Mlati, Sleman, Yogyakarta, Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Yulia Sari, Betty Suryawati, Ari Natalia Probandari, Hartono Hartono, Ratih Dewi Yudhani, Wayan Tunas Artama|
|Vol. 6 No. 2 (2017): (Available online: 1 August 2017)||Immunomorphological indicators in calves after vaccination of cows against colibacillosis and their stimulation with apiphytopreparation â€œVita-Force Mâ€||Abstract PDF|
|Albert K. Galiullin, Rustam Kh. Ravilov, Vladimir G. Sofronov, Rauis G. Gosmanov, Rinat R. Setdekov, Rasyh H. Yusupov, Ramzi N. Nizamov|
|Vol. 6 No. 2 (2017): (Available online: 1 August 2017)||Malarial risk factor identification in southern Minahasa, North Celebes Manado-Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Odi Roni Pinontoan, Maureen I. Punuh|
|Vol. 6 No. 2 (2017): (Available online: 1 August 2017)||Technological properties and biological value of milk of cows when using â€˜Gumifitâ€™ and â€˜Maks super gumatâ€™ food additives in their diet||Abstract PDF|
|Alexey V. Frolov et al., Valentina P. Korosteleva, Galina S. Stepanova, Aigul Z. Karimova, Alinya R. Nurgalieva, Elena L. Matveeva|
|Vol. 11 No. 3 (2022): (Available online : 1 December 2022)||Gut microbiome analysis in human living close to livestock at Mlati district, Sleman, Yogyakarta||Abstract pdf|
|Yulia Sari, Betty Suryawati, Ari Natalia Probandari, Hartono, Wayan Tunas Artama, Bambang Purwanto, Soetrisno|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 5 of 5 items