Found 3 items.
|Vol. 5 No. 1 (2016): (Available online: 1 April 2016)||Relationship of Heme Oxygenase-1 (HO-1) Level with Onset and Severity in Normotensive Pregnancy and Severe Preeclampsia||Abstract PDF|
|John Johannes Wantania, Christian Homenta, Billy Johnson Kepel|
|Vol. 10 No. 1 (2021): (Available online : 1 April 2021)||Serum N-Terminal Pro B-Type Natriuretic Peptide is associated with maternal complication in pregnancy with severe preeclampsia||Abstract PDF|
|Alini Hafiz, Julian Dewantiningrum, Herman Kristanto, M. Besari Adi Pramono|
|Vol. 11 No. 1 (2022): (Available online : 1 April 2022)||The difference of platelet-white blood cell ratio in severe preeclampsia and normotensive pregnancy||Abstract pdf|
|Nisrina Aisyah Nur Safirani, Faizah Fulyani, Putri Sekar Wiyati, Besari Adi Pramono|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
1 - 3 of 3 items